Blue and black - and a bit of red

I made a card for my husband's birthday which is today. Hooray for J-M!
I'm happy with the result except I would have preferred the light blue circles to be a bit more uneven in color, I prefer the look of the darker blue circles.


And these are the supplies for this card:
You may wonder why I used the Artemio snowflake set, as there are no snowflakes on the card! I acually used one of the snowflakes upside down to create the circles, a clever idea I picked up somewhere...
The rabbit punch is for my signature on the back of the card, not pictured.


Comments

  1. I really like this card. Happy that you think that life is good on your profile. So do I

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one :)

This is a public blog, meaning any comments left will be visible by 3rd parties and 3rd parties may be able to access your information from your comment left here. I will not contact you except to answer your comments and I will not store your contact information anywhere else than in your comment.