Reuse, recycle

I save every piece of  nice or interesting paper that I come across. Sometimes it's a long time before they get used: these cards were made with paper from a Paper Source calendar from 2009!


I used a technique similar to something Jennifer McGuire did a little while ago for Basic Grey and Hero Arts, cutting strips of patterened paper and sticking them down on the diagonal, then stamping in white embossing.
You can check out Jennifer's card here.


My cards are different because I decided to stamp a little something onto the white cardstock as well. I quite like how they came out.



























The diagonal strip was stuck on with dimentional tape, I think you can see that in the pictures. Here is a side view - there is some stamping on the back too.


The hello is from Hero Arts, all other stamps unknown.



Comments

See other posts