For the guys

Today I did a class taught by one of the co-founders of Altenew, Jennifer Rzasa, the course is called For the Guys, lesson 1 Geometrics.

This is what I came up with:



I did the layout in my Misti to figure out how I wanted this to look, this is a good way in my opinion to try things out before stamping.
And to get good ink coverage on your solid stamps, rub the surface with a white rubber eraser and remove any rubber flecks with your hand before you start stamping.


Altenew supplies:
Stamp sets:
Simple Shapes XL
Halftone Happy
Dies:
Happy Die
Crisp inks:
Autumn Blaze
Caribbean Sky
Pure Graphite
and a Misti - you could totally use acrylic blocks and a "manual" stamp positioner for this but the Misti does make it easier.

Here's a close up of the back of the card and the envelope, I like to make it the total package.

Comments

  1. Truly graphic and colorful! Perfect for a guy, that's for sure! Well done on the CAS card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one :)

This is a public blog, meaning any comments left will be visible by 3rd parties and 3rd parties may be able to access your information from your comment left here. I will not contact you except to answer your comments and I will not store your contact information anywhere else than in your comment.