Christmas cards without Christmas stamps - Cartes de Noël non traditionnelles

I have really gone into Christmas mode in my card making and I cannot wait to start decorating the house for one of my favorite times of the year!

While I wait I'll share a couple of cards that I made last weekend, the colors are very traditional but the images I used are not, still works for this time of year, don't you think?

These cards were all made with stamps and inks from Altenew and I am happy to enter them into the November Inspiration Challenge on their blog, here


Since the inspiration came from a beautiful forest photograph taken by Aga, I immediately knew I wanted to use feathers and a rock n roll technique to stamp them.


I am also a big fan of berry images for Christmas so I made a pattern on the second card.


And this mid century inspired one finishes it all up.


Supplies used:
Stamp sets:
Faithful Feather, Halftone Happy, Bride-To-Be, Simple Flowers and a greeting from the Hero Arts October 2018 card kit.
Inks:
Olive, Moss and Hunter Green
Heart Beat, Vineyard Berry and Velvet
Espresso
Jet Black


Which one is your favorite?



Comments

  1. VERY creative! You have come up with some awesome ideas and design without using Christmas stamps! ADORE these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one :)

This is a public blog, meaning any comments left will be visible by 3rd parties and 3rd parties may be able to access your information from your comment left here. I will not contact you except to answer your comments and I will not store your contact information anywhere else than in your comment.

See other posts