#AltenewBest2018

Did you see the new bloghop hosted by Altenew? It sure inspired me and so I have looked through my Altenew cards to determine my four favorites from 2018. Click the links to see the original blog post for each card.

From Foxes four ways
I just love the cute fox with the lovely flower background and the grey Altenew card stock is just so!



Now how about a masculin card? This one from Trigonometry - it's a test could go to a lot of people. I love the triangles that can be used in so many ways, here they take center stage:


Another really versatile set that stamps gorgeous flowers is called Watercolor Wonders, in
Watercolor poppies they became just that - poppies!




One of the reasons I love Altenew is the "different" stamp sets. Don't get me wrong, I love the flowers but I also love something other.
Here from Rain or shine, be my Valentine is this card. The lightning bolt is on the inside of the card along with a heart in a cloud.


Now the question is, did I choose the right four?
















Comments

See other posts